Personal Lines New Business Account Manager
Integrity. Intelligence. Pace.
Voted one of the Top 10 Insurance Brokers in Canada , Bryson Insurance is proud of the culture and uniqueness we have developed. Also, ranked #3 Best Workplace in Canada in the 25 – 49 employees category by Great Place to Work. Providing insurance solutions since 1980, Bryson & Associates Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a leading and well recognized insurance brokerage in the Durham region. We specialize in providing personal and commercial lines of insurance, transportation services, as well as a full line of financial services. By providing outstanding service and assistance to our customers, we have established a base of customer referrals as a major source of business. As a progressive insurance brokerage, our success will depend upon employee efforts to work as a team toward achieving the brokerage’s business objectives. By providing our customers with exceptional service and technical competency in a timely manner, we maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism, attain our sales goals, and improve the well being of our employees.
The position – R.I.B.(Ont) Licenced New Business Account Manager (Personal Lines Insurance)
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our growing team! The ideal candidate would have a minimum of five years’ experience working in the insurance industry and has a passion for delivering extraordinary service.
Key responsibilities: To provide an extraordinary Bryson experience by offering a wide variety of insurance solutions, customer service and creating a best in class customer experience that results in retention and referrals.
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities in alignment with targets
- Proactive in introducing current clients to benefits of rounding out product offering
- Be timely and responsive to inbound requests for insurance needs
- Ensure the quality of business renewed or re-written meets guidelines
- Create cross-sell opportunities
- Quick and accurate quoting of all new prospects
- Communicate with underwriters and obtain approvals for all underwriting referrals
- Utilize services of the New Business Technical Assistant
- Ensure new coverage offerings and recommendations are clearly explained
- Responsible for pulling all reports, after obtaining required consents and documenting file
- Comfortable with interacting with a variety of people
- Can do positive attitude
- Strong Customer Service Skills including effective listening and people skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Word, Excel ,Outlook, CQ, Sig, Blue Butler and company portals
- Effective listening and people skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail imperative to eliminate any errors or omissions
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong ability to problem-solve difficult situations and provide solutions
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the insurance industry
- SIG experience an asset
- CIP or CAIB designation or working toward this designation an asset
- RIBO license required
- Experience in handling VIP clients an asset
- Sales Experience an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing company with a great culture
- The chance to grow professional and make a difference
- The opportunity to work close to home
- Contribute to a high performing team in a collaborative environment
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Job Location: Ajax, ON
We thank all interested applicants, but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted
Bryson & Associates Insurance Brokers Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 5 years